Whether you’re building, buying or selling a house, refinancing or subdividing, it’s invaluable to have a team of property law specialists on your side to provide sound advice each step of the way.
Our property law team has extensive experience in all aspects of conveyancing, including the sale and purchase of residential and commercial property of all types (sections, apartments, land and building packages, residential houses and town houses).
We can assist you with:
- Auctions, including perusing the pre-auction/tender documentation
- Due diligence investigations
- Body Corporate sales and purchases including Body Corporate rules and requirements
- Property ownership structures
- Private sales
- Compliance with disclosure under the Unit Titles Act
- Completion of Property Sharing Agreements
- Water tightness issues and claims
- Building Contracts
Are you buying your first home?
This is the perfect time to create a Will if you don’t already have one. When completing a purchase, we offer first home buyers the opportunity to complete a simple Will for no additional cost.