Armstrong Murray’s specialist commercial and corporate lawyers are highly experienced in all aspects of business law, and have broad experience in advising small, privately owned, national and international businesses.
Areas of particular expertise include:
- Business sales and purchases
- Corporate structuring and restructuring
- Corporate compliance, including personal property securities regime compliance
- Debt recovery
- Commercial leasing
- Commercial financing
- Limited partnerships
- Intellectual property protection
- Advising on all forms of commercial contracts, including:
- Licence agreements
- Supply and manufacturing agreements
- Dealership agreements
- Security agreements.