Protecting your interests
Putting the right structure in place to protect you and your family’s assets is most important. Family Trusts are among the most effective and widely used means of Asset Protection and Estate planning.
Through a Family Trust you can provide for your future, while at the same time giving maximum protection to your family. Trusts also provide flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances. A Family Trust allows you to plan your estate in your lifetime and can help protect your assets against possible claims under the Property (Relationships) Act, and claims against your estate.
We specialise in all aspects of Estates, from Will preparation through to Family Protection Litigation. As we have been looking after families since 1956, we have a large and established capability and client base. Some clients have trusted Armstrong Murray with their Estates for several generations.
Areas of expertise include:
- Preparing Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Retirement and succession planning
- Family and Commercial Trust formation and administration
- Charitable Trust formation and administration
- Drafting Wills to fit your needs
- Obtaining Probate of Wills and Grants of Administration
- Estate administration and litigation
Elder care expertise:
- Applications under the Protection of Personal and Property Rights Act 1988
- Occupation Licences and Residential Care